Take your ability to connect with others to the next level
Would you like to embody:
#1: your uniqueness?
#3: the ability to identify your needs and communicate them assertively?
#4: openness and curiosity towards others?
#5: emotional intelligence and feeling how relationships work?
#6: creativity and freedom in self-expression?
#7: joy and playfulness with your partner?
#8: conscious intention to elevate relationships of all kind (friendships, parents, with your children, at work, etc.)?
We will create the space to explore:
- how relationships (of all kind) are the perfect context to discover who we are and how we show up in the world
- how our differences can deepen our relationships with the others
- patterns which influence our every relationships
- beliefs, behavior and cultural considerations when relating to others (friends, partner, family, colleagues, etc.)
- what it means to enable an authentic, co-creative, free and constructive relationship dynamics
Sunday, Dec, 3 2023
From 14:00 PM to 19:00 PM (2 small breaks)
Candidpl. 11,81543 Munich
For whom this workshop is relevant?
- For anyone 23+
- Single or having partner
- With friends or no friends
- With family or no family
- Introvert, extrovert or ambivert
For the ones who would like to make a change in a relational status, or develop them to the next level.
Our chosen format will be working in a circle, similar to Carl Roger’s encounter groups. We will alternate self-reflection time, diads and group work/sharing, through experiential learning exercises.
For more information and for confirmation, please reach out to us before November 30